WELCOME!!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog about knitting, reading, and cooking - 3 of my favorite things!!! I'm no expert on any of these, so input is not just welcomed, but encouraged! Now let's have a little fun!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Move to Oz




Ok, so now after a bit of a hiatus (after last year's slump and all) I've moved to Australia, where I hope to only improve on this blog of mine and keep it more current.

Before we left, I was a knitting machine. I had a scarf bonanza, making 10 scarf in as many weeks for gifts; and more importantly I made 2 pair of felted clog slippers for my girls. LOVE them all! Don't ask how I had time to knit all of this while preparing for such a crazy big move, but not only did I do it, it's DONE!!

As of right now, it's a bit hot in Oz to knit, but I hope to get with the program soon. Also, most of my knitting supplies, including my yarns are somewhere in the middle of the ocean. So I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Let me know what you think about some of these and I can give pattern information if interested.

Happy Knitting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment